Frequently asked questions
What type of device can I use?
PCs and Macs, iOS devices and most Android mobiles and tablets will work well.
We recommend using a wired internet connection where possible and that you check the key tips below before attempting to watch.
Can I watch on my Smart TV / Xbox / PS4
Official answer: no. All Smart TVs are different and the technology we currently use isn't supported across every make and model. Please feel free to try watching our pre-game stream with your Smart TV but only if you have another supported device to rely on.
Please check the following tips before making any support requests to us:
- WE NO LONGER USE FLASH PLAYER FOR DELIVERY. If you're interested, we now use MediaSource Extensions which are supported by up to date browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
- Please make sure your browser is up to date, by using your system or browser's update tools.
- Browse Happy has a list of great browsers that will work well. We generally recommend Firefox.
- If you hare having problems with pausing video or skipping audio you may wish to check that your Wifi network is not congested and that your system is not overworked (low memory). You can attempt to solve that by restarting computer, clearing browser cache, etc.
- If you are seeing green blotches on your feed, it is almost certainly wifi congestion/low bandwidth. Check other internet users are not using live video or bandwidth heavy downloads until you find the source of your problem.
Use speedtest.net to verify your speed test is both consistent and suitable. You will need at least 5 Megabytes per second ("5MB/s") to have an uninterrupted stream. If you have less or your results are fluctuating then you have a connection issue beyond our control.